Safety and risk management
Risks always need to be kept to the minimum. Risk management is therefore an integral part of our systematic approach. We discuss all the risks step-by-step with our customers, such as risks in relation to calamities, time constraints, personnel deployment, pollution and so on.
All aspects of the project that may entail some risk are identified and assessed. Sometimes an apparently acceptable risk can still be a major threat. We know how it works: prevention is always better than cure. This also applies to our work. Risk management ensures that risks become and remain manageable or can even be excluded so that our customers are protected from any setbacks.
Safe and environmentally-sound demolition
BRL SVMS-007 (BRL Safe and Environmentally-friendly Demolition) is the certification scheme for professional demolition contractors. Careful preparation and the safe and environmentally-sound implementation of the demolition project are central to this. VLZS has been awarded full certification.
The BRL includes requirements for the following:
* Preparation, execution and delivery of demolition projects.
* Removal of demolition materials from demolition projects.
* Occupational safety and environmental aspects of demolition projects.
* The quality system used by the demolition contractor.
* Guarantee of compliance with the regulations and adequate liability insurance.
* The expertise of the personnel.